View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 244
- Earle Chesterfield Club Chair Vintage Tobacco Brow ...£1,242.40 £2,484.79
- Earle Chesterfield Club Chair Vintage Tan Distress ...£1,242.40 £2,484.79
- Chatsworth Hair On Hide Cowhide Vintage Brown Leat ...£1,373.85 £2,747.69
- Vintage Cowhide Armchair Distressed Tan Real Leath ...£1,242.40 £2,484.79
- Aviator Pilot Chair In Vintage Rouge Red Distresse ...£852.94 £1,705.88
- Aviator Pilot Chair In Vintage Brown Distressed Re ...£852.94 £1,705.88
- Aviator Pilot Chair In Vintage Tobacco Brown Distr ...£780.40 £1,560.79
- Union Jack Aviator Retro Swivel Egg Chair In Soft ...£1,046.54 £2,093.08
- Aviator Stealth Swivel Egg Chair Black Aluminium D ...£1,154.40 £2,308.79
- Aviator Chesterfield Armchair Buttoned Seat Distre ...£978.40 £1,956.79
- Aviator Aviation Swivel Armchair Aluminium Vintage ...£1,264.34 £2,528.68
- Aviator Aviation Swivel Egg Armchair Aluminium Vin ...£1,264.34 £2,528.68
Vintage and distressed chairs are ideal additions to a range of homes from classic to contemporary and suit an industrial-styled theme décor effortlessly. The majority of our distressed chairs are finished in finest grade leather and finished to ensure they display the natural, raw impurities and imperfections that a vintage style chair possesses.
Whether you’re looking for a vintage style chair to add to an existing vintage suite or simply looking for something to enhance the décor in another room, they’re made to the highest quality ensuring you’ll be purchasing a piece to last.
Distressed items have become more fashionable and chic in recent years due to their antique-inspired nature and they give your home tons of character and ambience. Whether it’s somewhere to sit and relax or simply to make a style statement you won’t go wrong when choosing a vintage and distressed chair.
Featuring modern items, Chesterfield chairs and much more, we hand craft everything ourselves and can even make bespoke items to your exact specification. Plus, we ship worldwide and can offer virtual showroom visits so you can visualise the piece in real life. Simply get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.