View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 29
- Chesterfield 2 Seater Buttoned Vintage Distressed ...£1,549.50 £3,099.00
- Corby Vintage Retro 2 Seater Distressed Leather So ...£1,654.45 £3,308.90
- Brentwood Luxury Vintage 3 Seater Distressed Leath ...£1,914.45 £3,828.90
- Conventry Vintage 3 Seater Distressed Leather Sofa£1,714.45 £3,428.90
- Dover Chesterfied Vintage 3 Seater Distressed Leat ...£2,209.50 £4,419.00
- Dover Chesterfied Vintage 2 Seater Distressed Leat ...£1,749.50 £3,499.00
- Eton Vintage 3 Seater Distressed Leather Button & ...£1,814.45 £3,628.90
- Eton Vintage 2 Seater Distressed Leather Button & ...£1,419.45 £2,838.90
- Eton Vintage Armchair Distressed Leather Button & ...£914.45 £1,828.90
- Folkestone Vintage 3 Seater Distressed Leather Alu ...£1,909.45 £3,818.90
- Folkestone Vintage 2 Seater Distressed Leather Alu ...£1,504.45 £3,008.90
- Folkestone Vintage Distressed Leather Aluminium Ar ...£929.45 £1,858.90
As a leading retailer of vintage leather sofas, vintage distressed leather sofas and Chesterfields, we’re proud to offer 100s of items across the range in many different styles, colours, shapes and sizes. Choose from an antique tan vintage 3-seater sofa or a distressed leather tub chair, perfect for business and homes alike.
Using only the finest grades of 100% genuine leather, many of the items across the vintage distressed range of leather sofas are created using aniline leather, one of the highest quality leather hides known for its soft, supple nature. From a handmade Chesterfield to a vintage retro inspired style, the distressed aniline leather shows natural variations and marks to give it that beautiful worn and weathered look.
Our items are handmade in-house right here in the Blackburn workshop. From construction of the hardwood frame to the upholstery right down to the individual buttoning and stud detailing. Because we make our items here using our small, experience team of craftsmen, we minimise the risk of production faults and errors as each item is checked each time it is passed over to a team member. This is unlike major manufacturers where the items are mass produced.
What this means for you is that you’ve got a piece of furniture that has been lovingly created and checked every step of the way. We endeavour that when it arrives at your home, it’s still in pristine condition. This is why we offer a generous manufacturing guarantee of 10 years on the hardwood frame itself.